Hello, and welcome!
I’m Caity. It’s nice to meet you!
I’m a feisty, feminist, kinky, liberal, bacon-loving, grammarazi, nudist, yogi, sexuality geek. I work in family law by day, but my passion is helping people bring more peace and happiness into their relationships and expressions of sexuality.
This is my first foray into blogging. My blog is raw, honest, and constantly evolving.
I started this blog with three goals in mind. First, I wanted to practice writing more concisely (a constant uphill battle for me) so that when it comes time to write my personal statement for graduate schools, I won’t panic as much. Second, I wanted to learn how to market myself, as that’s a modern millennial skill that terrifies my introverted soul. And third, I wanted to see if I could monetize a blog. I will consider myself a success on the day when I can buy myself a $5 sandwich entirely from blog revenue. (UPDATE: $5 earned!)
If I can someday turn this blog into a full-time source of income and finally work for myself, it’ll be a dream come true. 🙂
Quirky facts about me:
- Bright lights make me sneeze.
- I hate submerging my head in water about as much as picking usernames for websites.
- I’ve never tried cotton candy, PopTarts, or energy drinks.
- I’m a compulsive listmaker. (Shocking, I know.)
- I started cutting my own hair at age fourteen. I haven’t had a professional haircut my entire adult life!
- If I never had to drive myself anywhere again, it would be too soon. It’s not that I mind driving so much as I mind the stress of sharing the road with other drivers.
- I am terrified of large crowds, and I abhor ceremonies. I skipped both my high school and college graduations without regret.
- I can recite the first 50 digits of pi from memory. The 50th digit is 0.
I love getting to know my readers personally. Feel free to ask or share anything you like; nothing is too personal. I live my life openly because I feel that is the most effective way to build meaningful relationships with other people.
E-mail me anytime at email@example.com.
Thanks so much for reading!!